UBA... Make is simple!

From EnquirerMag Website

Thursday 18 February 2016

Singer Adele Reveals Grammy Mishap Secrets, ''I Cried All Day''

See original imageWas anyone opportune to watch the performance of British born platinum artiuste of Hello fame, Adele during the 58th Grammy Awards over the weekend? As Ellen DeGeneres puts it, Adele finally cried to her own song this week. After experiencing what no one should ever faced at any public show let alone the Almighty Grammys-an aweful sound and mic mishap during her performance of ''All I Ask''. Adele, we learnt spent the following day in a pool of her own tears. In an episode of Ellen DeGeneres show that aired Thursday, the singer says she cried, ''pretty much all day'' after the show. (For the record, Adele says she would have even cried as well had the performance not fucked up because she ''always'' cries). And while her In and Out burger helped ease the situation a bit, Adele kept ''spontaneous bursting into tears'' the next day.
Adele also gave a detailed technical explanation of what went wrong, so you can finally stop blaming Justin Bieber's guitar. (Really. Adele says "it wasn't him" and that the two are "on great terms.")
"I heard it straight away. And I wanted to turn, I knew what it was because in rehearsal on Saturday they were like we're going to double mic the piano just in case one doesn't work. And I knew where the mic was and I wanted to turn around and lift it up, but I froze. But I actually felt like it went well. In the room they actually sorted the problem and I'm always a bit pitchy anyway... It's emotion, it's emotion. When I'm flat and I'm sharp, I'm just emotional but it was fine. I wanted to tell everyone straight away because it seemed to be a lot of confusion about what it was. I was embarrassed. I woke up the next morning to people in England being like, 'We still love you, don't worry,' and I was like, I didn't ask you if you still loved me, but thanks. I was so embarrassed." 
Below is the courtesy clips of the video on Ellen DeGeneres' show.


 https://youtu.be/ArGEDJBsNH4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idan Irawo Producer, Kunle Agboola Dies In US

The family of a media guru, record label owner and producer of a popular Yoruba programme, Idan Irawo has announced the death of their belov...