UBA... Make is simple!

From EnquirerMag Website

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Female Gospel Singer, Seun Aransiola In Ghastly Motor Accident...See Her Car's Wreckage

One of Nigeria's up coming and fast rising female gospel singers, Seun Aransiola sure have more than enough reasons to praise God and her present situation calls for prayers. The beautiful lady, we gathered was recently involved in a motor accident leaving her Nissan Jeep a complete wreck.

According to sources, the accident took place as she was trying to avoid crushing a reckless Okada rider on her way from a show somewhere on Morocco road, around Shomolu Bariga axis in Lagos, it took God's intervention and help from some good Samaritan who came to her rescue and quickly rushed her to the Federal Hospital, Railway in Oyingbo.

We were however able to get across to the lady who's recuperating right now and this is what she could manage to mumble, '' I was coming from a show and on getting to Anthony Oke, there was a serious trafic, and I was tired, so I decided to maneuver my way by going through Yaba Tech/Morocco road just to beat the trafic and thank God it was lesser in that area. So as I was driving on that road, I just saw a reckless Okada rider coming with a great speed in my direction, as a woman I was so scared that I had to swerved and the next thing I knew was when I woke up at the Federal hospital, Railway, Ebutte Metta'', her words.

Known for her melodious voice, musical talent and rich spiritual lyrics, Seun Aransiola is always thrilling her upwardly mobile guests at Martinos, behind Marwa Garden, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos and also at the popular hang out owned by the Lagos State Government, LASCOFIS off Wempco road, Ogba.

Sherif Ajalaruru




No comments:

Post a Comment

Idan Irawo Producer, Kunle Agboola Dies In US

The family of a media guru, record label owner and producer of a popular Yoruba programme, Idan Irawo has announced the death of their belov...