UBA... Make is simple!

From EnquirerMag Website

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Breaking ! Tonto Dikeh Delivers Her Fist Child In USThe instagram message

Reports just coming in have it that, weird actress, Tonto Dikeh has been delivered of a bundle of joy, a bouncing baby boy and her first child in far away USA, this much Natioanl Enquirer can reveal. The Igbo born actress who has been on 9 months family course and was said to have jetted out to the US last weeks back in anticipation of the delivery of her first baby is now a mother.

The successful and controversial thespian who's so elated has broke the news on her instgram page this evening where she gave thanks and glory to God for the wonder in her life.


Hear her, ''Today I experience the greatestr miracle known to man...I can begin to explain the joy I feel, its super awesome. I bless the Lord Almighty for His protection/safety and strenght and the birth of my baby. My pregnancy was such a beautiful one (stress free, lovely, spiritual great, healthy and safe)..Please join me in welcoming my baby into a perfect and loving world that GOD, My KingKong and I will create..I am overwhelmed and overjoyed, I am a mother now...woow, that's something I never saw coming but God is indeed the master planner of our lives. His grace, love, mercy, unlimited blessings, protection, peace and so much more than I can express I have known & can testify to. Thank you God (The father, The Son and The Holy Ghost) for this blissful journey. I indeed gave birth like a hebrew woman, her instagram message.


The instagram message

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idan Irawo Producer, Kunle Agboola Dies In US

The family of a media guru, record label owner and producer of a popular Yoruba programme, Idan Irawo has announced the death of their belov...