UBA... Make is simple!

From EnquirerMag Website

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Ita Giwa's 70th Bash Extravaganza, ''Am Fitter Now Than Ever Before''

Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and one of Nigeria's most relevant female politicians of all time, Princess Florence Ita Giwa will be a year older this weekend and in her usual camaraderie, the woman of substance is making it a fanfare and preparations are in top gear.
In a pre-birthday press briefing in Eko Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos yesterday, February 16th, 2016, the fashionable woman spoke exclusively to National Enquirer on her fitness and what's it like turning 70, ''there's no big deal, It's just a figure, I even feel more fitter now that am 70 than when I was in my 60s, to me, its about getting younger'', she told us.
Reacting to how she copes with life generally as a politician, community leader and government appointee vis a vis her age limitation, Senator Ita Giwa said, ''I don't know what you mean by that anyway, am I older than the former president, Chief Obasanjo who travels all around the world on peace mission and electoral supervision the world over, at his age, Chief Obasanjo who's 79 keeps moving on and fits because of the task before him and he loves doing it, he hardly spends a week in Nigeria, I can tell you that's the secret of being fit, she revealed.
On her own, the beautiful woman who's fondly referred to as Mma Bakassi because of her undying love for her people have this to say, ''In my case, I have businesses abroad which keeps me on my toes, so I travel regularly to inspect my businesses and as you know government appointment also kept me moving and busy, so am more fitter now than I was in my 60s, she disclosed to National Enquirer.
The former Presidential Adviser on National Assembly Matters, Florence Ita-Giwa also disclosed her conversation with ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan, shortly after the last year’s presidential election where he lost to the incumbent president, Mohammed Buhari of the APC.
I called former President, Jonathan and told him, ‘why not wait till the result is declared before conceding, this was about two minutes after he made the announcement to have conceded defeat and in his response to me, he said, ‘Aunty, I already know what the outcome would be. I have done the right thing. I am keeping to my word that no blood is worth my ambition''.
I said to him, ‘You are great indeed’. He thanked me for my call. I don’t regret supporting him, but we thank God for the peace and unity of the country.”
Reacting to the spate of defections to the ruling APC by PDP members, the ageless beauty said she will not leave the PDP. You can support the President without defecting to his party. Many are doing so for what they can gain, I remain in PDP but will support good policies of the present government.”
Sheriff Ajalaruru


No comments:

Post a Comment

Idan Irawo Producer, Kunle Agboola Dies In US

The family of a media guru, record label owner and producer of a popular Yoruba programme, Idan Irawo has announced the death of their belov...