UBA... Make is simple!

From EnquirerMag Website

Thursday 29 September 2016

"How I Sent My Husband Packing After 3 Years"-Designer ZiziCardow Revealed


Award winning top designer, Zizi Cardow has spilled the beans on how her marriage crashed after just 3 years of marital trouble. 

Zizi who's a guest at the on-going Lagos & The Woman Conference in Lagos told the colourful audience at the event how she sent her husband packing for a misbehavior she couldn't cope with.

"My marriage only lasted 3 years, I was just 26 years when the marriage was contracted and one day, my husband came home late so drunk  that he put meat on fire, to my surprise, he didn't know when the meat got burnt and the whom house was enveloped in serious smoke, at this time, I was deep in slumber but my son who was beside me kept coughing and it was so unbearable that, when I woke up, things had almost gone bad", she told the audience at the conference.  

The beautiful fashionista who was contributing on the PROGRAMME said she couldn't just cope with her Caucasian husband's excesses until she got fed-up and decided to send him packing one day. 

I can't cope with his behaviour,   so I had to send him packing for my peace, she confessed.

Citing a particular incident of a woman who got the wind that her husband had a mistress and to impress the man, she had to make the type of hair, nails and kitted herself up exactly like her husband's mistress all in the name of bringing him home, though friends thumbed-up her courage, the no-nonsense ZIzi is however of the opinion that, had she been in the woman's shoes, she would have boiled a hot water and bathe the man with it. 

The high profile fashion designer of international repute, Zizi got an uproarious applause at the conference where Omotola Jalade Ekeinde was a panelist. 
 
Below are more live pix from the event as reported by our team.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Idan Irawo Producer, Kunle Agboola Dies In US

The family of a media guru, record label owner and producer of a popular Yoruba programme, Idan Irawo has announced the death of their belov...