UBA... Make is simple!

From EnquirerMag Website

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Sallah Sad News! Octogenerian Star Actress, Bukky Ajayi Dies

One of Nigeria’s finest and oldest film actors, Bukky Ajayi is dead. The beloved Nollywood actress who was honoured at this year’s AMVCA where she responded with a heart rending statement, we gathered passed away in the early hours of today, Wednesday, July 6, 2016. The 82 years old eloquent actress touched many hearts this year at the AMVCA after she got a standing ovation for her Industry Merit Award. “I wish I could stand up. But if I stand up I will fall down. Are you all standing for me? Thank you. I am very very grateful to you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idan Irawo Producer, Kunle Agboola Dies In US

The family of a media guru, record label owner and producer of a popular Yoruba programme, Idan Irawo has announced the death of their belov...