UBA... Make is simple!

From EnquirerMag Website

Tuesday 5 July 2016

D Banj Mocks Marriage Tales, ‘Some People Didn’t Just Understand Simple English’’

Afropop star Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo, D Banj, also popular as Kokomaster definitely have a deceptive personality, the music star has fooled his fans twice now with rumour of fake marriage. First, it was the secret wedding to Nollywood darling star, Genevieve Nnaji which later came out to be a ruse and he has again debunked the news of his wedding to an half caste lover as a mere figments of the peddlers’ imaginations. The Kokomaster, speaking through his manager, Frank, in a telephone chat on Monday, said there was no marriage at all not to talk of a secret wedding. “D’Banj didn’t do any secret wedding. He had a private event meant for only few family and friends and how that turned to a marriage ceremony is what I don’t know. Some people obviously didn’t understand simple English and we would not dignify them with response on such false tale,” D’Banj’s manager said. The entire social media was abuzz over the weekend with reports that D’Banj might have secretly tied the knot with his mystery lover on Saturday 2 July. According to the reports, Kokomaster, who has been described as one of the most-sought after bachelors in Nigeria, allegedly held a secret registry wedding with Didi Kilglow, 24-year-old half American and half Nigerian and South African. The purported marriage had D’Banj’s father, Col. Oyebanjo Rtd.; and 25 other guests. “… I would tell you the truth, I am not married but if I am, nobody would hear about it. It is going to be a very quiet wedding because I am tired of people asking me that question. It is my personal life and it is not going to change my music or brand. I am not going to get married just because people want me to, neither would I do it just to enter another phase of my life just like some of my colleagues have done. “They make it seem as if once you are married you have retired. But that should not be the case. Marriage would not change anything about me and whenever it happens, nobody would hear about it, there would only be speculations. My wife would not be seeking for fame because the one I have is already enough for all my family members. When I get married, it would be a very quiet one. Who knows, it might have already happened. D’Banj has been romantically linked to numbers of pretty ladies including Genevieve Nnaji; Jennifer Obayuwana; Bonang Matheba; and Adama Indimi.
Source: PM Express

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idan Irawo Producer, Kunle Agboola Dies In US

The family of a media guru, record label owner and producer of a popular Yoruba programme, Idan Irawo has announced the death of their belov...