UBA... Make is simple!

From EnquirerMag Website

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Queen Of Pub, Stephainie Geddes Raises Fraud Alert, Warns Associates

The beautiful and unassuming lady behind one of Nigeria’s upscale bubbly fun pubs, Stephanies Geddes of Stephanies’ fame has issued a warning to her friends, fans and associates over the activities of some fast fingers who have been on her trail for a while now.

The leading female clubber who lost a whopping sum to fraudsters years back has decided to take extra care to protect her friends, families and associates at large from falling victims of these unscrupulous agents of fraud.

According to her statement of warning titled, Fraud Alert!, the fashionable female clubber reported the activities of certain identity thieves who have been impersonating her person on the social media with a view to defrauding innocent friends.

‘’FRAUD ALERT! Hello everyone. It has been brought to my notice that a female/male claiming to be me has been messaging my contacts. He/She claims that I have changed my name and about opening a new social media account with the name Stephanie O'Brien as I have gone into hiding. He/She claims I am in my hometown, Owerri at the moment as I am running away from EFCC. He/She is also asking for huge financial favours from my contacts. Please I beg you all, my full names are Stephanie Mercy Ogbowu Geddes and I am from Omoku in Rivers State of Nigeria NOT Owerri. I am going about doing my business and not running away or hiding from anyone. A couple of years back, these fraudsters contacted my London Estate agents, Abscome & Ringland, claiming to be me and moved thousands of pounds from the agents. The fund was the rent from my London St John's Wood property that was supposed to be remitted to my GTB UK account. I still haven’t recovered from that loss. The Action fraud Police in London is still investigating it. Please DO NOT give financial favours or entertain any stories from any one claiming to be me. You have all been warned. I no fit Shout oo-The real Stephanie Geddes, the statement ended.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Idan Irawo Producer, Kunle Agboola Dies In US

The family of a media guru, record label owner and producer of a popular Yoruba programme, Idan Irawo has announced the death of their belov...