UBA... Make is simple!

From EnquirerMag Website

Monday 3 October 2016

Love Troubled Lady Gets ‘’Purity Ring’’ To Checkmate Fornication



A lady who hails from Cleveland, Ohio has gotten herself a ‘’purity ring’’ to keep her away from sleeping with many partners until she’s finally taken.
Sharrah Miree from Cleveland, Ohio, in a moving testimony on her Facebook page says she decided to buy the purity ring and make a commitment that no other man again will touch her unless he marries her because recent events have really changed her perspective.

 That she's messed up A LOT behind closed doors yet God keeps saving her from incurable
diseases, pregnancy, or worst.

Read her pledge which has gone viral with over 4100 shares and 1200 comments below:
September 29, 2016. 💍💜
I've struggled with fornication, sleeping with boyfriends and just living an unclean life for far to long. With this ring despite how silly it may be to others I've decided to make a commitment. 
That no other man will touch me unless he marries me. 
Recent events have really changed my perspective. I've messed up A LOT behind closed doors yet God keeps his hand over my life and keeps me protected while others around me get incurable diseases, pregnant, or worst. 
A lot of people may say "Why



buy a ring" but for me I needed to spend some money to really add value to what I plan to do with my life. I honestly could care less to what the haters will say- in Christ we are NEW & I plan to post really soon about how God blesses those willing to honor him- no matter what their past is. The devil will send rumors, or use people to remind you "who you used to be" to get you off track but do not be wavered!
The scripture says "Do not be weary in well doing for in due season you shall reap if you don't give up" (Galatians 6:9) My prayer is that this helps someone or encourages someone to join me on this journey, it's never to late to CHOOSE GOD! && 
S/O to my future husband, I know he will be able to replace this! 😂💍
Check out the huge bling out on her wedding finger
#PurityRing
#AbstinanceIsNeverToLate
#MakingAChoice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idan Irawo Producer, Kunle Agboola Dies In US

The family of a media guru, record label owner and producer of a popular Yoruba programme, Idan Irawo has announced the death of their belov...