UBA... Make is simple!

From EnquirerMag Website

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Inside $30m-Palatial-Bedroom Of Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote…Plans To Sell It After Arsenal Deal











Just like his title on the planet of Africa, the magnanimous fortress of the man reputed to be Africa’s richest business tycoon, Alhaji Aliko Dangote is a sight to behold. Tucked in a choice area of Nigeria’s capital city, Abuja the white ship-like structure which interior is marbled in gold, we gathered is worth a whopping $30m, and experienced valuers are even saying its worth more than that.

The quiet man of simple style but fabulous means recently threw open the doors of the architectural masterpiece open to a section of the media, perhaps to further show his worth and probably proof his love and passion for spending money on better things and worldly accomplishments.

Alhaji Dangote has called this place a home for good twelve years, and he said he is selling the property because he has just completed a new piece of real estate in the United Kingdom, where he is switching to after putting ink to paper on a deal to purchase the London based Arsenal Football Club.

On his living room, he said Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn’t have in your home.” I love watching television. I watch a lot of business channels, such as Bloomberg TV, which is my favourite and many others. I look forward to the day when AFRICA will have quality media, which gives us good entertainment, and insightful information into African business trends and those from other parts of the world as well. But yeah, welcome, this is my living room.”

This is where Mr. Dangote hosts most of his meetings with business associates and government officials
“They say that the kitchen is the heart of the home.  It is where the meals are created – it fuels the bodies, minds and souls of friends and families all over the world. Some say that while life may be created in the bedroom, it is certainly lived in the kitchen, ” Aliko Dangote said.

This is Aliko Dangote’s home office, where he does all the business if he is away from his office. “Whether you work from home fulltime or a few hours a week, setting up your home office properly is important for your comfort and productivity,” he said. “I have hosted a number of  very important people here, including Bill Gates, President Goodluck Jonathan, and many others I am not inclined to mention. ”
And this is where the wealthiest man in Africa sleeps.

“I feel bed to show you where I sleep, you know,” he said, showing us into the bedroom. “But here is where I sleep. My wife and I try the best we can to keep this place as serene and quite as possible.” “To tell you the truth, I spend less time here than I do in my office and elsewhere where I can work. I do value relaxation and unwinding, and I have read a lot of news articles and research studies that recommend eight to ten hours of sleep.” “But why should one sleep so much? To relax? Don’t get me wrong, relaxing is good, but if you love to sleep, poverty will be your portion. Well, this is my bedroom, let’s move on.”

With additional reports from SpyNigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idan Irawo Producer, Kunle Agboola Dies In US

The family of a media guru, record label owner and producer of a popular Yoruba programme, Idan Irawo has announced the death of their belov...